RASPBERRY MAPLE PROTEIN ICE CREAM!
500g cottage cheese
350ml cups unsweetened soy milk/almond milk/cos milk
100g of ND Whey Protein Powder
200g fresh/frozen raspberries
2tbs maple syrup
juice of ½ lemon
1. Mix the cottage cheese with a hand mixer or in a food processor until really smooth
2. Put the raspberries, maple syrup and lemon juice into a bowl and blitz until smooth
3. Add the raspberry puree, milk and ND protein powder to the cottage cheese and mix until combined
4. Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker to churn until set and then place in an airtight plastic container to put in the freezer. If you don't have an ice cream maker pop the mixture straight into the plastic container and in the freezer to set but take it out after 45 minutes to stir vigorously to stop ice crystals from forming.
5. Check the mixture every 30-45 minutes to brake up any frozen solid sections and keep the ice cream smooth and creamy - The ice cream should set in 2-3 hours.
Then scoop and serve!